Thursday 30 December 2010

Cook of genuine Fujian kitchen for a Long Term Employment

We Are looking for a cook of genuine Fujian kitchen for a Long Term Employment
The Candidate Have to at least 5-10 years working experience, speakFluent English and  Mandarin, Reliable, responsible and good working attitude. We
 offer good working condition, friendly atmosphere and a Monthly salary of 28.000 DDK If  you are Interested, please contact

Mr.. Zhou Huìyì
Restaurant Zhou
Vestergade 20
4600 Koege
Denmark Huìyì Zhou
Tel: +45-56651223
Duration / Working Hours
Fixed term contracts 6 Month, or Further Down

Full-time
Funding application
Application deadline: 2011-01-13

We do not accept application by e-mail.

1 comment:

  1. Great tips. I will use it to the fullest, as I want to make more money. Simple as that. Following your idea, I have already registered at some popular websites such as Freelance Work From Home. I am waiting for a buyer to contact me. Will let you know when I get paid for my freelance effort. Thanks, anyway.

    ReplyDelete